Easy To Use cordless infrared heating elbow wrap
Do you suffer from elbow pain? Perhaps tennis elbow or other painful condition? Do you have tightness or an injury such as an elbow sprain, muscle strain, or similar condition? The deep heating therapy of this cordless infrared heating elbow wrap may be the perfect solution for you to reduce your pain and promote healing by increasing your circulation to the elbow and the muscles surrounding it.
By utilizing far infrared technology, our cordless infrared heating elbow wrap will help relieve pain and cramps in the elbow muscles as well as help reduce joint pain. The far infrared heat therapy is able to penetrate more deeply into your muscles than traditional heart sources, helping to increase your blood flow. This drug free cordless infrared heating elbow wrap is cleared by the FDA.
Who should use the cordless infrared heating elbow wrap
This infrared therapy for your elbow is perfect for athletes as well as for people who have joint pain in their elbow. Temporarily relieve minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness in your elbow. Temporarily relieve joint pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasms, minor elbow strains and elbow sprains. Use it for muscular relaxation as well as for temporarily increasing local circulation to your elbow.
Cordless Infrared Heating Elbow Wrap Features:
- FDA Cleared
- Helps treat your elbow injuries
- No harmful side effects
- You can use the cordless infrared heating elbow wrap regularly
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on parts and labor
The FIR Heat Therapy Systems provide infrared heat to the patient’s elbow. The Systems consist of an outer application cover with adjustable wraps that enclose the infrared heating elements to treat the elbow. The wrap’s covers are fabricated of a nylon and cotton blend. Velcro fasteners on the cover allow for adjusting the cover and wraps for optimum contact to the patient’s elbow.
The FIR Heat Therapy Systems are indicated for the temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness; the temporary relief of joint pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasms, minor strains and sprains and minor muscular elbow pain; muscular relaxation; and the temporary increase of local circulation where applied.
Cordless Infrared Heating Elbow Wrap Specifications
- Infrared Electromagnetic Spectrum 5~15 microns with center around 9 microns
- Therapeutic Temperature Range 40~45 degrees centigrade which is the same range the FDA considers therapeutic
- Approximate Skin Temperature 41~42 degrees centigrade
- Time to reach maximum temperature is 10 minutes
- Time to reach therapeutic temperature range is 5 minutes
- Recommended treatment time is 30 – 45 minutes
- Outer layer: composite SBR elastic fabric
- Lining: far infrared heating fabric with tourmaline
- Middle layer: far infrared carbon fabric
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- Battery voltage DC7.4V
- Battery capacity: 1900mAh
- Output power: 15W MAX
- Battery working life: Can be recharged more than 500 times
- Battery light will be red during charging and turn green when fully charged.