Policies and Shipping
Our Commitment to You
- All orders are usually processed and shipped within 1-2 shipping days. In many cases, your items will even ship the same day! We are also upfront about our shipping costs. Because we use a flat shipping rate, you will never be surprised at checkout with an unexpected shipping amount. We treat every item you purchase as if it were our own and we take extreme care in packaging each order.
- At Pain Relief Essentials we are committed to superior customer service. We pride ourselves in serving our customers needs to the best of our ability. Please reference this page for changes and revisions to our stated policies.
- Orders are typically shipped the same or following business day. You will be notified by e-mail if the item is not available to ship within 2-3 days.
- Free Shipping is available only through Standard Shipping within the United States for orders that meet the minimum order requirement. Orders shipped internationally are excluded from this offer and require additional costs. Offer is valid for one shipping address. Multiple addresses per order will be charged separately. Pain Relief Essentials reserves the right to ship any order using free standard shipping by any means we choose. If you can only accept certain methods of shipment at your address please contact us to set up the delivery method that will reach your address.
- Flat Rate Shipping – for items that are not eligible for free shipping we offer a flat rate shipping and handling fee of just $4.99 to addresses in the United States and just $10.50 to addresses in Canada.
- Return Shipping – For return items that are sold with Free Shipping customers will be responsible for return shipping fees. For return items that are sold with Priority /Express Shipping customers will be responsible for both the delivery and return shipping fees.
- Our preferred method of shipping is through the United States Postal Service (USPS) or by Fedex or UPS for some larger packages. We ship by Standard, First Class, and by Priority Mail depending on the size, weight, and contents of the package. Generally packages that include a Rhythm Touch unit are sent by Priority Mail. Small packages that do not include a Rhythm Touch or larger item are generally shipped by First Class Mail or by Standard Mail.
- International orders – Import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the price of the item or in the shipping cost. For customers ordering internationally customers are responsible for any imposed duties and taxes based on the destination country’s customs. For international customers there may be additional shipping and handling charges for warranty repairs, exchanges, or returns. , which are levied once the package reaches its destination. These fees are collected by the carrier or brokerage company and members are responsible for paying them. Pain Relief Essentials is unable to give estimates for these fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information. Please note that our products are produced and sold with a standard voltage rating of 120 volts. If you use anything over 120 volts damage may occur and your warranty may be voided.
- At Pain Relief Essentials we do our best to estimate our shipment dates accurately. Shipments are generally sent the same or next shipping day after your order. During periods of high volume it may take up to two days. No shipments are sent out on Sunday.
- If you choose United Parcel Service (UPS) please understand that your order will be processed the next day. Therefore, next day delivery via United Parcel Service will arrive two business days after your order is placed.
- Product returns for your Rhythm Touch™, Thermotex™*, Advanced Foot Energizer®, or unused/unopened electrodes and supplies may be placed within 30 days of purchase with approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Please call direct to 1 (888) 366-3257 or 1 (360) 306-5679 for return authorization. When you make a return, we will refund the purchase price plus any sales tax paid for the item. *NOTE: For hygienic and health reasons, Thermotex Professional Infrared Heating Pads are not returnable. See return exclusion for Thermotex animal products below.
- Pain Relief Essentials offers you a guarantee that puts all of the risk on us for some products. It’s literally this simple: Order the Rhythm Touch system today. If you are not completely satisfied with your Rhythm Touch after 30 days of continuous therapy from date of purchase as instructed just let us know and we’ll promptly refund the purchase price upon it’s return.
Our- Risk Free, No-Hassle, 60 Day Guarantee For Advanced Foot Energizer®
- Pain Relief Essentials and Advanced Foot Energizer are offering you a special introductory extended 60 day guarantee that puts all of the risk on us for the Advanced Foot Energizer. It’s literally this simple: Order the Advanced Foot Energizer today. If you are not completely satisfied with your Advanced Foot Energizer after 60 days from date of purchase of continuous therapy as instructed just let us know and we’ll promptly refund the purchase price upon it’s return.
Returns For General Merchandise
- If for ANY reason you change your mind simply return the goods to us and we will refund you. You can change your mind up to 7 days after DELIVERY – all we do require is that the goods are up-opened and in their original new condition. You have to pay the return postage costs. When returning goods please contact us first and include your invoice in the parcel. This speeds up the refund process. Thermotex pet and equine products and Thermotex Professional are excluded from the return policy.
- Due to health and safety regulations we are unable to accept returns for opened electrodes.
- Refunds should appear on your next credit card billing statement.
- Restocking fee? – While electronics sales normally include a restocking fee for return items, at Pain Relief Essentials we feel that you should be able to have a demonstration of how well our products work. We want you to be able to try out our stimulators and foot massagers risk free. For consumable products such as opened electrode pads we are legally unable to accept returns.
Thermotex Equine and Pet Products
All sales are final for thermotex equine and pet products. For hygienic and health reasons used pet products are not returnable. All Thermotex products come with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. All products are checked and tested before shipping to make sure they are in perfect condition.
Consult Your Doctor
- Pain Relief Essentials and its affiliates do not provide medical advice or treatment. The information and views expressed on www.painreliefessentials.com do not represent treatment or recommendations for individual medical conditions or for circumstances leading to those conditions. Always consult your doctor for medical advice that is right for you and do not rely on only the information provided here.
Please contact us by e-mail or by phone during business hours, Pacific Time.Email Pain Relief Essentials
1 (888) 366-3257
1 (360) 306-5679
Pain Relief Essentials
7074 Birch Bay Drive
Blaine, WA 98230