Using the Rhythm Touch 2-Way Electrical Muscle Stimulator for Fibromyalgia Relief
The Rhythm Touch 2-Way Electrical Massager can bring rapid relief from pain for those who suffer with Fibromyalgia. It helps restore the electrical balance of the area by increasing the circulation in the where the pads are placed. It does this by drawing blood, oxygen and nutrients to the location. This helps the body rid the area of toxins that naturally build up in the muscle fibers. The Rhythm Touch is perfect for for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in lower back due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities. With regular usage, you should find increasing relief in a number of ways: better sleep, looser muscles, and more energy have all been experienced by users.
Read more about using an electrical muscle stimulator for reducing Fibromyalgia pain at MyFibro.com
Suggested Use of the Rhythm Touch 2-Way* for Relief of Muscle Pain
For best results drink water before, during, and after using the Rhythm Touch 2-Way.
- Label each tender point from most painful to least painful.
- Place pads on tender points you have labeled 1, start the Rhythm Touch unit on massage and gently increase strength, never going past a comfortable level. Massage on the area for 2sessions or 30 minutes.
- Move pads to tender points you have labeled 2, start the unit on massage, strength on 0, gently increase strength to a comfortable level. Massage the area for 1 session or 15 minutes.
- Move pads to tender point you have labeled 4, start the unit on massage, strength on 0, gently increase strength to comfortable level. Massage the area for 1 session or 15 minutes.
- Continue the same pattern as long as you like. The last pad placement for the day should be the Gluteal area (where a man wears his belt). Start the unit on massage, strength on 0; gently increase strength to a comfortable level. Massage the area for 2 sessions or 30 minutes, the last 15 minutes while in bed. At this point sleep should be very close. If during the night you are awakened, turn unit back on and press massage.
Download a larger Fibromyalgia tender points chart from the manuals page for Fibromyalgia relief.
*The Rhythm Touch is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment or prevention of any disease and / or any other medical condition.
See study on Efficacy of the use of two simultaneously TENS devices for fibromyalgia pain on our Fibromyalgia Pain page.