TENS Electrodes and EMS Electrodes
Set of four individual electrodes (adhesive gel pads) for use with Electrical Muscle Stimulators, IF, or TENS devices requiring electrodes. These high quality premium electrodes are designed for use 20 to 30 times with proper care, and come in a re-seal able bag for storage so that the adhesive gel remains moist and pliable.
Products are normally sent the next business day from the day your order is placed. During holiday periods there may be delays.
When ordered separately this product is shipped via USPS.
These cloth backed replacement pads (electrodes) are constructed of a uniquely coated Silver (Ag) carbon film that provide superior conductivity and eliminate electrical current “hot spots”.
This highly conductive silver layer disperses the electrical current evenly over the entire electrode surface. Our electrodes are also manufactured with stranded copper wire instead of a carbon lead. The end result is that you will have a more comfortable and effective use of your device.process.
This item contains 4 individual electrode adhesive gel pads.
- Brand: Pain Relief Essentials
- Manufactured: United States
- Sealed in a tamper-proof pouch
- Highly conductive stranded copper wire
- Special dispersal lug-nut instead of split wire connected directly to silver layer
- Premium tan cloth top coat material
- Highly conductive (Ag) Silver layer distributes current most effectively
- Conductive Carbon Film
- Gel Layer
- Reemay Layer
- Gel Layer against skin
- Compatible with EMS, IF, and TENS as well as other electro-stim applications
- Total of 4 electrodes: single pack of four electrodes
Sorry, returns are not accepted on this product if seal is broken
Why should you use Pain Relief Essentials electrodes? These EMS and TENS Electrodes are manufactured in the USA using state of the art processes and include special layers of material that effectively distribute the current over the majority of the electrode. This increases your comfort and the effectiveness of your device.