TENS Electrodes and EMS Electrodes
Set of four individual TENS electrodes (adhesive gel pads) for use with Electrical Muscle Stimulators, IF, or TENS devices requiring electrodes. These high quality premium TENS electrodes are designed for use 20 to 30 times with proper care, and come in a re-seal able bag for storage so that the adhesive gel remains moist and pliable.
- Silver Layer for Best Electrical Dispersion
- Long Lasting
- Made in the USA
Orders are normally sent either the same or next business day from the day your order is placed. During holiday periods there may be delays.
When ordered separately TENS and EMS Electrodes are shipped via USPS first class mail.
These are tan colored, cloth backed, superior replacement pads (TENS electrodes) for use with most brands of TENS and EMS devices. They are constructed of a uniquely coated Silver (Ag) carbon film that provide superior conductivity and eliminate electrical current “hot spots”.
The silver layer is highly conductive and disperses the electrical current evenly over the entire electrode surface. Pain Relief Essentials TENS electrodes are manufactured with stranded copper wire instead of a carbon lead. The end result is that you will have a more comfortable and effective use of your device.
This package contains 4 individual TENS electrode adhesive gel pads.
- Brand: Pain Relief Essentials
- Manufactured: United States
- Sealed in a tamper-proof pouch
- Highly conductive stranded copper wire
- Special dispersal lug-nut instead of split wire connected directly to silver layer
- Premium tan cloth top coat material
- Highly conductive (Ag) Silver layer distributes current most effectively
- Conductive Carbon Film
- Gel Layer
- Reemay Layer
- Gel Layer against skin
- Compatible with EMS, PMS, IF, and TENS as well as other electro-stim applications
- Total of 4 electrodes: single pack of four electrodes
Why should you use Pain Relief Essentials electrodes? These EMS and TENS Electrodes are manufactured in the USA using state of the art processes and include special layers of material that effectively distribute the current over the majority of the electrode. This increases your comfort and the effectiveness of your TENS or EMS unit.