For Therapists and Specialists – The Thermotex Foot Infrared Heating Pad
The TTS Foot Therapy System can be used for foot therapy or for warming cold feet. The system is comprised of one 11″ x 13″ element which the bottoms of the feet rest upon. The removable cloth insert makes cleaning a breeze. This system uses only 35 watts of power.
How Can The Thermotex Foot Infrared Heating Pad Work For Me?
Through the absorption of infrared thermal energy, your body’s tissues are safely and gently heated increasing blood flow within the treated area. Your body’s natural response to this increased temperature is to try to maintain a condition of homeostasis—a balanced environment or state of equilibrium throughout the body. To do this, your body responds with a rapid increase in blood flow to the area.
Thermotex™ infrared operates at temperatures of between 40°C – 45°C, versus heating pads that are often in excess of 55°C. This product will not burn or dehydrate the skin. Read more about how infrared therapy works.
Thermotex Foot Infrared Heating Pad
- Thermotex Foot Infrared Heating Pad is comprised of one 11″ x 13″ element which the bottoms of the feet rest upon.
- Effective and non-invasive, drug-free pain relief
- Warranty: one year on parts and labor
- Download PDF with Thermotex Frequently Asked Questions
- Sorry, the Thermotex Foot Infrared Heating Pad is not eligible for discount coupons.
- Thermotex Foot Infrared Heating Pad ships to you directly by air from the manufacturer and may not arrive in the same package or at the same time as other products you order from Pain Relief Essentials.
More Information About Thermotex Infrared
- See graphical thermographs showing the effectiveness of Thermotex Infrared Heating Pads
Thermography is used to measure the radiation of heat. In the pictures shown in the above link you will see that the initial state of the injured area in each case is showing colder than the surrounding tissue. This is because of the lack of blood flow in that injured area. As the injury is treated and the pain relieved by increasing blood flow, the temperature of the injured area returns to normal.
See a 14:45 minute product video for Thermotex (25 MB from the original manufacturer website)