FDA Cleared Rhythm Touch ™ electrical muscle stimulator and massager: Simple comfort
The Rhythm Touch electrical muscle stimulator is a time-tested neuromuscular stimulation massager that has been helping people experience relief from pain for over 20 years. Its ease of use provides well-being without effort – simple comfort for you!
Difficult-to-read screens with tiny numbers are a thing of the past. With a single dial ranging from one-to-five along with five buttons: one button for on and off and four buttons to choose the programmed mode(s) of stimulation you want to use.
You to use two lead wires and four pads at the same time.
The Rhythm Touch uses both Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) to help alleviate your pain and condition your muscles.
Pain relief has never been easier. Simply place the electrode pads over your area of pain, select the setting that’s right for you, and stop your hurt where it starts!
Order the Rhythm Touch complete kit electrical muscle stimulator today and receive and extra set of 4 adhesive gel pads free!
⇒ Join newsletter for code.
Are there more reasons to choose the Rhythm Touch?
Absolutely! The Rhythm Touch not only provides simple comfort, but it truly addresses the issues of muscle aches, pains, and strains.
This Class II medical device provides:
- Multiple manual modes that deliver specific treatment techniques. From acu-therapy to deep tissue massage you’ll find therapy for multiple conditions.
- An automatic mode that has been specially calibrated using a series of pre-programmed pulses to optimally deliver therapeutic results ranging from soothing relaxation, to deep-tissue stimulation, to invigorating muscle-conditioning.
- Interception of pain signals that travel along nerve pathways, effectively minimizing or virtually eliminating the body’s pain sensation around the area of treatment.
- Stimulation of the body’s natural production of endorphins. Endorphins are endogenous opioid polypeptide compounds, better known as “natural pain relievers”, which have the ability to produce analgesia and a feeling of well-being, ultimately working together with the Rhythm Touch to fight tension.
- Increase in blood flow to the affected area, reducing inflammation and removing inflammatory toxins by initiating the stimulation of muscle fibers.
No matter how many reasons there are to purchase the Rhythm Touch, the most important one is assurance that this easy-to-use medical device delivers pain relief in one purchase.
Experience the simple comfort you have not felt for years.
Rhythm Touch Electrical Muscle Stimulator Kit Contains:
- Electrical Muscle Stimulater (EMS) 2-Way Unit offering low-frequency acu-therapy
- Two 2 AAA Batteries
- Four 2×2 self-adhesive medical pads
- Two lead wires (will operate 4 pads)
- Acu-Roller Mobile Stimulator and Massager
- Acu-Pen Pressure Point Activator and Electro-Acupuncture
- Acu-Mouse Facial Muscle Pad
- Carrying Case – (The package it comes in)
- 30 day money back guarantee*
- One extra set of 4 premium Pain Relief Essentials brand of Rhythm Touch Replacement Pads.
Call 1 (888) 366-3257 or 1 (360) 306-5679
Rhythm Touch Frequently Asked Questions
Products are normally sent the same or next business day from the day your order is placed. During holiday periods there may be delays.
Reviews for Rhythm Touch Complete Kit
Check out the reviews tab to see more about what our customers say about the Rhythm Touch.
5 out of 5
Brenda Schilling – September 9, 2016:
I’ve had my Rhythm Touch for four years. I have various back issues, and it has helped me so much with those…
5 out of 5
Andy Schlachter – July 29, 2015:
I had the 2 Way for about three years. It has done wonders for my bad back and pinched nerve. My wife has recently started…
5 out of 5
Horace – July 19, 2015:
It (the Rhythm Touch) not only solved my neck problems, but over the years my family has used the device for various physical ailments with great success. However, my greatest benefit..
Kevin: Thank you for shipping my replacement subject item.
I purchased my first Rhythm Touch 2 way about twenty years ago for treatment of neck pain. It not only solved my neck problems, but over the years my family has used the device for various physical ailments with great success. However, my greatest benefit has been derived from use of the Acu-Feet therapy for my peripheral neuropathy. Frequent use has effectively massaged my feet and reduced my foot nerve pain. I praise your product and customer support at the highest level. Please pass on my comments.
Andy Schlachter –
I had the 2 Way for about three years. It has done wonders for my bad back and pinched nerve. My wife has recently started using for her foot pain she gets from tennis. I am now ordering a second one because we both are using it so much we don’t want to share and I take it with me when I travel.
Brenda Schilling –
I’ve had my Rhythm Touch for four years. I have various back issues, and it has helped me so much with those. I LOVE the gadget, and take it wherever I go. I wouldn’t be without it!
It works great for loosening up tight shoulders, too. (The ‘tap’ sensation seems to work best on shoulders.)
I’ve used it (tiny pad) on my jaw when I had the TMJ issue, and it immediately helped with the pain. Combined with ice packs and chiropractic treatments, I got through the last episode of TMJ pain so much faster than previously .
The gadget is so convenient to use. Use it while working, riding in a vehicle, shopping, etc. You use it while continuing with your normal daily tasks. Not only does it give relief from pain, it’s convenient to use.
Doug Hornsby –
Thanks Kevin. My wife and I love the Rhythm Touch. It has provided fast and effective relief for Becky’s tennis elbow and has been great to relax tension in my neck. Really happy with our purchase.
Sandy Dahl –
Luck would have it I found Rhythm Touch 2, bought it and have used it for shoulder, neck, back and feet pain of varying causes for over 20 years. We travel with it. Fly with it. Our friends and extended family have begged to use it as experience tells them it solves many issues. Yes, our unit is 20 some years old! Used almost daily. It’s a fabulous investment. Saved us many Dr visits, which adds up to saving time and money. The above review talking about foot neuropathy now has me looking into buying the answer to my 76 year old husbands growing numb feet and legs issue. We advise anyone to invest in this high quality product. We are so worth it.